Barbell racks and shelves or storage options in a gym or at home during home training are an absolute must. Because the racks and shelves not only ensure order when training, but also ensure safety. Barbells, like dumbbells and other weights, should be properly stored in barbell racks and barbell shelves before and after barbell training. In our shop you will find a large selection of different models of barbell shelves or barbell racks in high quality, at affordable prices and from great brands. Buy the right product now at an affordable price and start your strength training with a better overview (about your training materials!
Buying resilient barbell racks
Why do I need barbell racks?
Barbells or barbell training in weight training or strength training, fitness or boxing should, like other barbell bars (barbells), as well as other weights (e.g. weight plates or dumbbells) be stored safely and properly. Because a clear storage not only creates order in the training in the gym or at home (in the home fitness), but also leads to improved safety before and after the fitness training or use. In dumbbell racks, the weights can be set at different levels, e.g. sorted and stored according to their weight level. With the storage on a barbell rack, every athlete or athlete will immediately find the right barbell bar or weight and there can be no accidents during training or before or after training, such as stumbling over the barbell bar or Dumbbell come. Barbell racks are simply part of the basic equipment in weight training, as well as in many other sports areas. Most barbell racks in an attractive design are space-saving (with different widths) and their storage spots are resilient, and some are provided with a rubberized protective pad. As a result, all barbell racks and barbell shelves in our range can carry a variety of weights and barbell bars and are therefore very resilient. In addition, the feet of the racks and shelves are often rubberized, making them very non-slip and gentle on the floor. The racks and shelves are height-adjustable products and are therefore usable in every body size or suitable for every body size. The barbell racks in our shop offer a high level of comfort for every athlete! The barbell stand or rack can also be used as a kind of weight bench and is then used for exercises such as bench presses, squats, deadlifts or shoulder presses. With us you will also find numerous other fitness equipment!
What distinguishes a barbell stand from a barbell rack?
A barbell rack resembles a shelf. Because here the individual, customary barbells are stored at different levels. The barbell rack tends to expand in width. In comparison, a barbell stand is more about the length or height and also stores the individual barbells at different levels. The barbells are easy to place and remove from both the barbell stand and the barbell rack. Both models offer space for several barbells.
Buying great barbell racks
Our barbell shelves and barbell racks stand out among others. characterized by the following advantages and properties:
- Robust, solid & extremely resilient (even with frequent and extreme use and loading or storage with many barbell bars and high weight loads)
- Very durable (even with frequent use and stress or long storage with many weights and high weight loads, lasting stability)
- Available in various sizes, lengths & dimensions on storage systems and storage options
- Large selection of different, adjustable models or constructions on barbell shelves and barbell racks
- Top brands and manufacturers
- Cheap prices
- Easy installation
- Gentle on the floor (thanks to rubber feet)
- Space-saving and adjustable models or constructions with a small footprint
- Solid barbell rack with shelf
- Can also be used as a kind of weight bench (rack) for exercises such as bench presses, squats, deadlifts or shoulder presses
- Low weight of the barbell rack and barbell stand
- Height adjustable and therefore suitable for every body size
- Very high stability
- Suitable for commercially available barbells and weight plates, also in different handle lengths or shapes (hexagon)