Standard business terms
§ 1. Scope of application, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Kübler Sport GmbH (www.kuebler-sport.de) and the consumers and entrepreneurs who buy goods through our shop. Conflicting conditions or conditions deviating from our terms and conditions will not be accepted by us. The contract language is German.
§ 2. Conclusion of the contract
(1) Our offers on the website are non-binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can add one or more products to your shopping cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc.. Only by clicking on the order button you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by telephone or fax. The immediate confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail or fax does not yet constitute acceptance of the purchase offer.
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer within 3 working days by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. If the period specified in sentence 1 expires without result, your offer is deemed rejected, i.e. you are no longer bound by your offer. In the case of an order by telephone, the sales contract is concluded when we immediately accept your offer. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound by it.
§ 3. Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price etc.) will be stored by us. However, you do not have access to your past orders via the Internet. We will send you the general terms and conditions, but you can also call up the general terms and conditions at any time via our website. If you would like to save the product description on our shop page for your own purposes, you can take a screenshot (= screen photography) or alternatively print the entire page at the time of ordering.
§ 4. Customer information: Correction note
You can correct your entries at any time before placing your order by pressing the delete button. We will inform you on the way through the order process about further correction possibilities. You can also completely end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5. Customer Information: Code of Conduct
We have submitted to the following Code of Conduct:
Code of honour of Trusted Shops GmbH (https://business.trustedshops.de/produkte/guetesiegel#quali),
EHI Code of Conduct
Our shop www.kuebler-sport.de carries the seal of approval EHI Geprüfter Online-Shop. In order to receive this seal, we are regularly checked by EHI Retail Institute GmbH for compliance with the criteria of the EHI Code of Conduct. You can read the Code of Conduct at this link: https://ehi-siegel.de/shopbetreiber/ehi-siegel/pruef-kriterien-bedingungen/pruef-kriterien/.
§ 6. Reservation of proprietary rights
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment has been received.
§ 7. Limitation of your warranty claims
(1) Statutory liability for defects
For our goods there are legal rights of liability for defects.
(2) Warranty towards consumers for used goods
Your claims for defects in used goods become statute-barred one year after delivery of the sold goods to you. Excluded from this provision are claims for damages, claims for defects which we maliciously concealed and claims from a guarantee which we may have assumed for the condition of the item. The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a given guarantee period, the longer period shall apply in favour of the purchaser.
(3) Warranty towards entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects of the purchased goods become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. The following claims are excluded from this rule
- for damages
- on account of fraudulently concealed defects
- from a guarantee, if applicable
- to recourse according to §§ 445a, 478 BGB
- due to defects in building materials and components which have been used for a building in accordance with their normal application and have caused its defectiveness.
The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a given guarantee period, the longer period shall apply in favour of the purchaser.
§ 8. Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty insofar as these do not relate to material contractual obligations, damages from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. The duties essential to the contract include in particular the duty to hand over the item to you and to obtain ownership of it for you. Furthermore, we shall provide you with the goods free of material defects and defects of title.
§ 9. Commercial jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business if you are a merchant.
Kübler Sport GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 71 91-95 70-0
Kübler Sport GmbH is represented by: Managing Director Andreas Kübler
Register court: district court Stuttgart
Commercial register number: HRB 760748
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz (UStG): DE311400094
Consumer Dispute Resolution
The EU Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution, which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ We endeavour to settle any disagreements arising from our contract with the customer by mutual agreement. Furthermore, we are not prepared or obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration body. Our e-mail for consumer complaints is: info(a)kuebler-sport.de.
Special offers in our shop may be limited in time or quantity. Details can be found in the respective product or action description. Despite careful stocking, it can happen that a promotional article sells out faster than planned. We therefore do not give a delivery guarantee. The following applies: Only while stocks last.