Back trainers are effective training devices for improving the back muscles, as well as for preventing and relieving back pain or back problems in all sports areas and for training at home. With a back trainer, you not only build up the muscles in your stomach and back, but also improve your posture. In our shop you will find a large selection of different back trainers in high quality and at affordable prices. Discover the right training device and improve your back muscles!
- Pure 2Improve® Exercise WheelWhile stocks last
- Pure 2Improve® Push up barsWhile stocks last
- Body Solid AB WheelCurrently not available
- FLYUPImmediately available
- Lebert EqualizerImmediately available
- FlowTonic® Pads, Ø 26 cm, for smooth floors, bordeauxWhile stocks last
- Body Solid Pullup and dips stationAvailable
Buy effective and high quality back trainers
What are back trainers?
Back trainers, also known as back trainers, enable intensive and effective back training in many sports areas and at home. Training with a back trainer also addresses the abdominal muscles (muscle groups on the stomach) and strives for a better posture by your body. Many people sit a lot in everyday life (e.g. at work), which often results in nasty tension, pain and back pain. Special back trainers are available to prevent or alleviate discomfort, pain and tension in the back or back pain. Back training or abdominal training (strengthening the abdominal muscles) and back training strengthens the core muscles (provides stability in the middle of the body) and the upper and lower muscles on the back. The back extensor or the stability of the back extensor muscles is particularly improved and trained when training with a back trainer. These muscles or muscle groups help you to straighten and stretch your spine. Training with a back trainer is characterized by the following advantages and features:
- Strengthening the shoulder, back and buttocks (or the entire middle of the body)
- Stabilization of the spine
- Relief of the intervertebral discs
- Shaping the entire body (whole body training)
- Improve your strength, endurance, flexibility and mobility
What different back trainers are there?
When purchasing a back trainer or a training device for the back, you can choose between devices with weights and devices without weights (e.g. gravity trainers). With the back trainers without weights, you train the back muscles with your own body weight, avoiding incorrect loads or incorrect posture while exercising and striving for good posture. Back trainers with weights are particularly well suited for exercises such as the truck or the back extension. The so-called hanging stretchers are particularly suitable for training to relieve the intervertebral discs. The back trainers are suitable for for exercises such as: dips on the chin-up bar, push-ups, leg lifts, side lifts, as well as for young and old athletes of all sizes.
Buy great back trainers
The back trainers in our shop are characterized by due to the following features and benefits:
- Extremely resilient and robust
- Very durable
- High quality of manufacture and materials
- Different models and designs with different structures for a high variety of exercises and avoidance of incorrect postures in the back muscles (optimal posture, e.g. pull-up bar)
- Fitness equipment with or without weight (e.g. gravity trainer)
- Adjustable back trainers or abdominal trainers in various sizes, structures and sizes & for every body size
- Space-saving and adjustable models of fitness equipment
- In different strengths
- With special upholstery or without upholstery
- Low weight of the devices
- Cheap prices