The collaboration of great anatomists and the best scientific illustrators have produced medical anatomy teaching boards and anatomy charts. You will find a large selection of anatomy charts online with the right teaching aids for physiotherapy, doctors, schools and studies.
- Triggerpoints Head & Torso 50x70 cmAvailable
- Triggerpoints Arms & Legs 50x70 cmAvailable
- Reflexzones Feet 50x70 cmAvailable
- Reflexzones Hand 50x70 cmImmediately available
- Skin Innervation 50x70 cmImmediately available
- Trigger Points 50x70 cmAvailable
- Reflexzones Hand & Feet 50x70 cmAvailable
- Irisdiagnosis 50x70 cmAvailable
- Connective Tissue Massage 50x70 cmAvailable
- Thermo- & Kryotherapy 50x70 cmImmediately available
- The Lower Limb 70x100 cmAvailable
- The nervous system of humanImmediately available
- The Human Skull 70x100 cmAvailable
- Lymphatic System 50x70 cmImmediately available
- Human Muscular System 50x70 cmAvailable
- Human Skeleton System 50x70 cmAvailable
- The vascular system of humanAvailable
- The Human Spine 50x70 cmAvailable
- Ear Acupunture 50x70 cmAvailable
Features of our anatomy charts, anatomy posters and mini-posters
A clear concept ensures accuracy and clarity in equal measure. The anatomy charts and posters summarize all relevant information in a concentrated form (in German and Latin). On the one hand, they cover the respective anatomical topic clearly and easily understandable with all the necessary details and, on the other hand, they also represent an interesting eye-catcher in every study or treatment room.
The anatomy charts are available in three different sizes. As an anatomical chart in the size 70 x 100 cm, as a poster in 50 x 70 cm and as a mini poster in 24 x 34 cm (not all diagrams are available in all sizes). The boards and posters are provided with a metal strip at the top and bottom and a hook at the top.
Paper or laminated?
Our anatomy charts, posters and mini-posters are available in paper or laminated versions. In the laminated version, the boards or posters are welded on both sides in a particularly strong transparent film in a complex process. Thanks to the lamination, you can write on the teaching materials with water-soluble felt-tip pens and then clean them again by simply wiping them off. In addition, the lamination makes the teaching aids very stable and tear-resistant. If you use the boards and posters less and they serve more as visual aids, the paper version should be sufficient.
In our range you will find the following selection:
- Muscles of man
- The spine
- The human skeleton
- Human lymphatic system
- Ligaments and joints of man
- Human vascular system
- The human skull
- Human nervous system
- Upper extremities
- Lower extremities
- Iris diagnosis
- Skin innervation
- Connective tissue massage
- Reflex zones for hand, arm, foot and for the whole body
- Trigger points for arms, legs, head, trunk and the whole body
- Acupuncture for the human ear
Can't find any suitable teaching boards, anatomy charts, posters or models?
Just contact us and tell us what you would like. We will immediately make you a suitable offer.