Changing room benches in sports halls, clubs, gyms and swimming pools are used by a large number of people on a daily basis. At Kübler Sport, you will find matching changing benches and wall-mounted coat racks in different versions made of wood and aluminum for every changing room.
- Sypro stackable benchAvailable
- Sypro Wall bench foldableAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank mit Garderobe, doppelseitigNewAvailable
- rontec® Mehrpreis Gehrungsschnitt 90°NewAvailable
- rontec® Mehrpreis Gehrungsschnitt 45°NewAvailable
- rontec® Mehrpreis BodenbefestigungNewAvailable
- rontec® Mehrpreis Endabschluss aus AluminiumNewAvailable
- rontec® Taschenablage BucheNewAvailable
- rontec® Mehrpreis Optische VerblendungNewAvailable
- rontec® Mehrpreis durchgehende Bankauflage BucheNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank mit Schuhrost, wandhängendNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank mit Schuhrost, wandbefestigtNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank mit Schuhrost, freistehendNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank mit Schuhrost, doppelseitigNewAvailable
- rontec® Rückenlehne, wandbefestigtNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank mit Rückenlehne, wandhängendNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank, wandhängendNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank, wandbefestigtNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank mit Garderobe, einseitigNewAvailable
- rontec® Umkleidebank, doppelseitigNewAvailable
Changing room benches & wardrobes
Changing room benches, wall wardrobes and benches
The locker room is one of the most important ancillary areas of sports hall, sports field or swimming pool. The changing room bench has to endure a lot: from school sports to sports courses and club operations to sports tournaments, there is a large number of users who need a place for their clothes. Depending on the premises and user groups, changing benches have to meet different requirements.
Changing benches according to DIN 7917
Changing rooms for sports halls and schools must comply with the requirements of DIN 7917. It must meet special requirements for heights, stability, hook and seat depth. The DIN standard basically distinguishes four different designs (shapes) that can be certified according to DIN:
A Changing Bank Form A consists of its one-sided bench without backrest. The form B also has a backrest and coat hooks. Form C consists of a double-sided bench, which also has a backrest and coat hooks. Form E denotes a bench for wall mounting.
Changing room benches for damp and wet rooms
Changing room benches and cloakrooms for wet and damp rooms must meet special requirements As well. To withstand the conditions in swimming pools, the bench should be made of anodized aluminum or stainless steel. Thus, the changing bank is resistant to fungi, bacteria and rust. Wet room suitable benches are also weatherproof and made for outdoor use.
Buy changing tables and wardrobes
In the Kübler Sport Onlinshop you will find benches in different versions and shapes for your changing rooms in sports halls and swimming pools. Our rondal® changing bench is made of beechwood and is available in various DIN versions with and without backrest, hook rail or shoe rack. The benches are available in standard lengths as well as in special lengths. Additionally they are available in anodized aluminum designs for wet and damp rooms. Sypro® wall benches are also available with wooden or aluminum seats. Furthermore, you can find stackable benches and folding coat racks, as well as wardrobes with double or triple hooks. You can also discover matching lockers in our sports lockers area.