Balancing- and Climbing Park Element
The climbing equipment and balancing elements are suitable for playgrounds, pause yards, children's playgrounds and many other recreational facilities. The visually appealing play systems made from planed, core-separated and kettle-pressure-impregnated cones can be arranged individually or can be combined into large adventure landscapes.
- Post shoes and hot-dip galvanized chains on all moving parts ensure a long service life
- The fall height is below 60 cm for all devices, so no additional fall protection is required. Grass is sufficient for grassland
- Suitable for children from 4 years
- Toys for installation in concrete foundations
- Includes detailed installation and assembly instructions
The wooden toys are available as a safari course (art. S4168) with the 5 elements chain bridge, wiggle bridge, monkey swing, climbing wall and triangle net.
Transition elements (type S4185) or a triangular net (type S4184) are available as a connection or transition between individual devices!
The playground equipment complies with DIN EN 1176.
Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 316 x 45 x 200 cm, fall area approx. 600 x 340 cm.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 316 x 45 x 200 cm, drop area approx. 600 x 340 cm.
FAQ | Produktfragen