Robust and high-quality foosballs for children, leisure and professional use
What is tabletop soccer?
You can find tabletop soccer table in many households, company lounges, sports facilities or other leisure facilities. A tabletop soccer game is always very popular and can be played in a quick break. Young and old have a lot of fun playing tabletop soccer. A tabletop soccer table or the playing field on the table consists of individual football player who can control a foosball towards the goal by rotating and pulling movements. Tabletop soccer can be played with two people or more and ensures real fun even with large groups. Compared to a classic football game, playing on a tabletop soccer table is certainly no less fun. Did you know that there is even an international tabletop soccer association (Itsf)? The ITSF wants to promote the game itself and to develop tabletop soccer further.
Order and buy the right foosball
As with classic soccer balls, there are also different versions and models of foosballs. The biggest difference is the material. Foosballs can be made of hard plastic, wood, rubber or cork. The different materials are characterized by the following advantages:
- Plastic foosballs: Hard plastic is used primarily appreciated by professionals at the table top soccer table. The plastic foosballs have a particularly rough and hard surface, which enables optimal ball control. The plastic foosballs can not only be combined with good playing properties, but also enable great tricks with the balls.
- Wooden foosballs: The material wood is chosen for players who play an extra fast and hard game on the tabletop soccer table. The wooden foosballs are particularly durable, robust, rarely jump off the table and have a smooth surface. They are particularly suitable for hard power shots and give good ball control.
- Foosballs made of cork or rubber: You should buy these foosballs for your Tabletop soccer table at home, because cork foosballs and rubber foosballs are softer and especially quiet in their playing behaviour.
In addition, foosballs differ in their weight and diameter, and in some cases in their specific playing behaviour. The foosballs can also have a different softness. How soft the foosballs are depends on the material used to make the tabletop soccer balls. A foosball must not only fulfil the expectations of the right size, diameter and weight, but also need to fit the playing style of the players.
Buying a tabletop soccer foosball from Kübler Sport
The foosballs in our range are all characterized by the following advantages:
- Extremely abrasion-resistant, non-slip and durable
- Optimal ball control and great playing characteristics
- Fast foosballs
- Optimal match properties
- Different colours or the classic football design are available
- High-quality materials
Convince yourself now of our high-quality kick balls with extreme longevity and buy the right kick balls for children, for leisure use or for professional use online in our shop.