The Net Game Mono-Fling can be played alone, in pairs or in groups in kindergarten or in day-care institutions. Several children can play in a circle standing or in a confronting row followed by change of position, over a net or a cord, within a playing field, etc... The ingenuity of educators or the children have no limits in this game.
- 2 Mono Fling nets 53 x 25 cm
- Elastic mesh surface of nylon, each 30.5 x 25 cm
- Plastic rods with foam handles
- 2 balls, Ø 7.5 cm, plastic
Fling we recommend for beginners and experienced mono game players the following products:
- M6501 for beginners
- Good to be seen and easily catchable curly balls item no. M6523.
- Spider Balls with irritating "spider legs" item no. G9434
- Poco ball (comet ball) with long tail item no. S6109.