Outdoor fitness equipment is perfect for a high quality fitness playground for adults and teenagers. They are a good opportunity to offer new and ideal training conditions and functional areas of application to employees, students or customers, even in good weather. If the area of the fitness park as a sports facility is covered, you can even train in light summer rain. Even on very sunny days, a well-thought-out canopy is required so that the users don't get sunburned.
- 4FCIRCLE® Calisthenics-Crazy-BarsNewAvailable
- OMNIGYM Outdoor Free Access Lat Pulldown OGFA24NewAvailable
- OMNIGYM® Outdoor Free Access shoulder press OGFA41NewAvailable
- 4FCIRCLE® Inclusion BarNewAvailable
- Sportbox Equipment set FOOTBALLNewAvailable
- aerobis® Fitness HarnessNewAvailable
- aerobis® Kinetic TrainerNewAvailable
- Sportbox equipment set FUNCTIONAL FITNESSSoon available again
- Sportbox equipment package LEISUREAvailable
- Sportbox equipment set YOGAOnly 1 left in stock
- Special Edition TURNBARsportboxAvailable
- Original Edition SportboxAvailable
- Inter-Play Outdoor Push-up TrainerAvailable
- Inter-Play Outdoor Wall BarsAvailable
- Inter-Play Outdoor Bike IIAvailable
- Inter-Play Outdoor Bike IAvailable
- Inter-Play® Outdoor Tai ChiAvailable
- Inter-Play Outdoor Dips-StationAvailable
- Inter-Play Outdoor StepperAvailable
- Inter-play outdoor rowing mashineAvailable
- Inter-play outdoor chest pressAvailable
- Inter-play outdoor leg pressAvailable
- Inter-play outdoor runnerAvailable
- Outdoor CrosstrainerAvailable
- Street Workout Station MAvailable
- Street Workout Station L for concretingAvailable
- Street Workout Station S for concretingAvailable
Outdoor fitness equipment energises everyday life
Can outdoor training on outdoor fitness equipment take place during any weather?
There is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes. In this respect, outdoor sports can be practiced with appropriate clothing not only in summer, but also in spring, autumn and even in some mild winters. Long johns, functional underwear and sports jackets as well as gloves and headbands or hats provide the necessary warmth. In addition to entire workout stations, rowing machines, steppers, chest and leg presses and numerous other outdoor fitness equipment with and without fall protection are in demand.
Create incentives for more exercise
It is of course known that exercise is necessary on a daily basis. The exercise devices for outdoors offer additional fun and encourage you to move more and, if possible, to train all muscle groups and body parts in a way that is gentle on the joints. When the weather is nice, people prefer to be outdoors than in a studio. With the outdoor fitness equipment for all age groups, fitness studios with their own location-based concept create new incentives to stop by and do a training session, e.g. also sometimes during the lunch break. The same applies to clubs and various institutions. Almost by themselves, the guest or customer tries out one or the other piece of sports equipment and quickly finds a lot of joy in it. Whether between school hours or during the break during a seminar, the durable outdoor fitness equipment, which some outdoor playground equipment represents, will certainly be occupied very quickly.
Outdoor fitness equipment is weatherproof
So that the outdoor fitness equipment in the outdoor area, e.g. in parks or multi-generational parks, they are made of steel, the surface of which is pretreated and the surface of which is powder-coated, so that setting different levels of difficulty is no problem even after long-term use outdoors. The treads are made of rustproof aluminum. In this way, the training equipment remains ready for use for a long time and always looks neat. For additional protection of the exercise course, consideration can be given to roofing the location. The devices should also be carefully wiped dry after rainy days.
Before installing the outdoor sports equipment, you should pay attention to a surface that should not be uneven, with appropriate stability and conditions, so that the training equipment can be anchored without problems and have a firm footing.
Indoor versus outdoor: is it better to exercise outdoors?
Anyone who opts for outdoor fitness equipment supports their immune system and oxygen intake. In small indoor rooms where there are several devices that are also well frequented, the oxygen is often used up quickly. The room soon feels stuffy, and it often smells of sweat. Even tilted or open windows are not as effective as training your muscles in the fresh air.