The use of an exercise hula hoop as a piece of sports equipment is an effective way of improving mobility, coordination and endurance. Every age group benefits from using an exercise hula hoop, from kindergarten children to seniors. This gives children enormous potential for mobility and guarantees older people that physical mobility is maintained for a long time. A exercise hula hoop offers variety for movement exercises in gymnastics or as a play device for movement games, whether in sports, club or leisure areas.
- Schildkröt® Fitness Hula-HoopNewCurrently not available
- Kübler Sport® Wooden Gymnastics HoopImmediately available
- Hula-Hoops approx. Ø 70 cm red/whiteImmediately available
- Kübler Sport® Plastic Hoops 50 cm Ø redImmediately available
- Competition Gymnastic Hoops blueImmediately available
- Bag for 10 gymnastic hoopsImmediately available
- Rack for Gymnastic Hoops approx. 30 cm longImmediately available
- Rack for Gymnastic Hoops lockableImmediately available
The exercise hula hoop as an effective sports device
Numerous uses of an exercise hula hoop
Many people know the exercise hula hoop as a simple hula hoop that swings around the waist with the aid of circular movements. At the same time, however, it is also a professional sporting article and can be used very effectively and in many ways in various exercises:
- The exercise hula hoop offers a welcome change in children's and senior gymnastics. Regardless of whether you roll upright in front of you while driving a tire or built into an exercise course as an obstacle to hopping or crawling through, it ensures play and fun.
- In rhythmic gymnastics, true tricks are performed with a hula hoop. The swing on the body, on the hands and feet as well as the meter-high throwing and elegant catching of the exercise hula hoop not only looks great, it is a top sporting performance. This is only possible through years of training. The competition exercise hula hoops provided for this naturally meet the requirements of the international association.
- The tire can also be used in water, which also makes it interesting for water aerobics. Gymnastic exercises in the water can not only improve coordination considerably, but also strengthen the muscular system.
Material and safety for exercise hula hoops
A exercise hula hoop is usually made of plastic or PVC, as these materials are very light, supple and color-adaptable. However, there are also tires made of sanded and glued wood, which are particularly resistant and robust. In both variants, it is important to ensure the safety of the user. For this purpose, all tires are unbreakable and splinter-free. In addition, the joints are welded at an angle, so that the robustness is greatly improved and the service life is extended. There are also flat but also round tires, which, depending on the intended use, have their advantages. If the exercise hula hoop is used, for example, as a handheld device for throwing and catching, an exercise hula hoop is more comfortable to grip. For safe use, the size of the exercise hula hoop also plays an important role and should, among other things, be tailored to the height of the person exercising. For optimal and safe storage of exercise hula hoops, we recommend a suitable hanging device, optionally with or without a locking option. If you travel a lot and always want to have your tires with you, you should consider a carrier bag. Competitors in particular can transport their sports equipment safely and comfortably with the bags specially made for exercise hula hoops.