Flood-lighting system, floodlights for sports fields and accessories - in our online shop you will find everything you need for optimal flood-lighting for your sports facility. The lighting systems from Kübler Sport bring light into the dark and enables long training times until late at night!
High-quality flood-lighting systems for perfect visual conditions!
Why do I need a flood-lighting system in a sports area?
Late training times, events or games during the evening are perfect reasons why a flood-lighting system should not be missing on a sports field. In addition, a floodlight with optimal illumination of the sports field ensures safety during the game. The floodlights on the sports field should be set up well and glare must be avoided. At Kübler Sport you will find everything you need to install a floodlight on the sports field or an entire floodlight system and therefore perfect sports field lighting.
Which flood-lighting spotlights are available for sports areas?
In our online shop, stationary floodlights as well as mobile floodlights with different wattage are available as floodlights. Both differ in:
- Stationary flood-lighting systems: The stationary floodlights consist of a mast with a cross beam and the attachment of one or two floodlights (metal halide lamps). The floodlights or metal halide lamps differ in their performance. In the case of stationary floodlight systems, it should not be forgotten that a building application must be submitted to set up the stationary floodlight system.
- Mobile flood-lighting systems: The mobile floodlight systems are completely new. This sports field lighting has the great advantage that it does not require a building permit to build. The floodlight system can be installed anywhere, quickly and easily and the floodlights have good lighting quality and the same performance as stationary floodlights. The mobile floodlight is equipped with high-performance LED light, which is associated with low operating costs and maintenance costs, as well as little wiring. A 60 x 40 m field can be illuminated for training purposes with just two floodlight masts.
Both technologies have a long lifespan and optimally illuminate facilities for various sports, such as football, as well as every stadium. So you can rely on this technology for several years. Floodlights are desirable for every athlete, but they also involve higher investments for clubs. A municipality often supports the investment in good sports field lighting with a grant.
Lighting classes or illumination levels for flood-lighting systems
There are different lighting classes or illuminance levels for floodlight systems on a sports field, which are specified in DIN EN 12193 in the lighting requirements for sports field lighting. These stipulate that the required sports field lighting depends on the one hand on the game operation and on the other hand on the type of game. This means that the required sports field lighting also depends on whether it is for training or competition purposes. A distinction is made between these lighting classes:
- Lighting class 1: Required for international competitions, 500 lux and a uniformity of 0.7
- Lighting class 2: Required for training and competitions locally and regionally with a medium level, 200 lux and a uniformity of 0.6
- Lighting class 3: Required for training, school and leisure sports, but also at the local competition level, 75 lux and a uniformity of 0.5
Buying sports field lighting
In summary, it can also be said that the range of the floodlights on the sports field not only depends on the performance of the floodlights, but also the height of the floodlight masts can influence the illumination. Because the higher the floodlight is installed, the wider the beam angle or the light is scattered. Apply to us. We would be happy to advise you, even in the event of a retrofit for your floodlighting, and support you in planning an optimal floodlighting system for your sports field. With our floodlights (LED or halogen) every training ground, every stadium and every football field of a club is optimally illuminated.