In addition to high-quality beach volleyball posts and a beach volleyball game ball, you need a suitable beach volleyball net for a beach volleyball game. With us you will find beach volleyball nets that are not only characterized by their high quality, but are suitable for every beach volleyball court (school, leisure, private use, tournament or competition). Whether tournament net or beach volleyball net for leisure, our nets all come from well-known manufacturers such as Funtec, Dralo or Hammer. With us you will surely find the right beach volleyball net and can easily order it online in our shop.
- Kübler Sport® Beach-Volleyball-Net COMPETITION - 9,50 x 1 mImmediately available
- Beachvolleyball Net Pro Beach Plus incl. net antennasOnly a few left in stock
- Leisure Beach Volleyball System BEACH CHAMP 9.50 mImmediately available
Buy high quality beach volleyball nets with good stability
Beach volleyball - the popular game on sand
Beach volleyball is not only a popular team sport or sport in leisure time (e.g. at school), but there are also numerous beach volleyball tournaments and international competitions (European championships & world championships) on the beach. Especially in the summer months or in summer, many athletes play this sport in their free time or in competition, because playing on the beach is a lot of fun. Beach volleyball is a setback game in which two teams, each with two players, face each other on a field separated by a beach volleyball net placed on the center line of the field (beach volleyball court). The goal of the game is to hit or play the beach volleyball ball over the net on the opponent's floor (on the floor of the field) or the opposing half of the field, or to force the opponent or the opposing team to make a mistake. Beach volleyball is very similar to the volleyball played in the hall. In comparison, however, beach volleyball differs due to the number of players, the nature of the field and the shorter playing time. In addition, due to the conditions on sand, there are some special technical properties in beach volleyball, such as Pokeshot. result. Beach volleyball, like volleyball in the hall, is organized by the world association FIVB. There are also numerous national associations. The size of the actual playing area is 16 x 8 m. Together with the run-out, the national field size or field size for competition fields or facilities is 15 x 25 m, the international field size 19 x 28 m. With a beach volleyball facility you need a beach volleyball field with the correct field marking. In addition to high-quality beach volleyball nets, you will also find the right balls for the beach volleyball game in our shop. We also have complete beach volleyball facilities with high-quality beach volleyball posts, a beach volleyball net (or also net systems, with tournament net), as well as a suitable net attachment or net suspension.
What kind of beach volleyball nets are there?
For a beach volleyball game you definitely need a suitable beach volleyball net with posts. The choice of beach volleyball net depends on the place of use or purpose of use. Because you don't necessarily need a beach volleyball net with a certification mark from the DVV Beach association for use in school or in your free time. The main focus of this use is that the networks are resilient, robust and stable. For a competition or a tournament, on the other hand, you need a beach volleyball net that is competitive. This means that these beach volleyball nets must have a DVV Beach certification mark. Beach volleyball nets are also available in different designs and sizes. Which network dimensions (length and width) are used depends on the size of the field or the size of the field. With a pitch of 16 x 8 meters you should use a beach volleyball net with the dimensions 8.50 x 1.00 meters. For playing fields with the size of 18 x 9 meters we recommend the use of a beach volleyball net with the dimensions 9.50 x 1.00 m. The net is suspended or the net is attached to the posts using a 4 or 6 point suspension. In addition, our beach volleyball nets are available with additional tension cords or ropes for the line voltage, which leads to an optimal line voltage.
Differences between a volleyball net and a beach volleyball net
Basically there are no serious differences between a volleyball net and a volleyball post for the hall and a net and a net post on the beach or in beach volleyball. The only differences are in the attachment of the volleyball nets to the volleyball posts. In the hall, the volleyball posts are attached to an existing hole in the floor. The placement of the posts in beach volleyball is somewhat more flexible. Because here it is easier to fix the posts somewhere else in the earth. In addition, a volleyball net and a beach volleyball net differ in size.
Buying a beach volleyball net
Our beach volleyball nets are characterized by the following points and advantages:
- Extremely weatherproof and durable
- Robust and resilient (e.g. due to the material polyethylene)
- Simple net suspension or attachment and suspension to the beach volleyball posts
- Tournament networks according to the official regulations (DVV 1 Beach)
- In different sizes or lengths (suitable for every pitch)
- Large selection of different versions, which means that there is a suitable net for every beach volleyball field
- High quality materials (polyester, polypropylene, polyethylene)
- Knotless tensioning possible (easy assembly)
- With low-stretch Kevlar tensioning rope (sometimes also steel rope as tensioning rope) & side tensioning cords or tensioning ropes
- With edge reinforcement made of fiberglass polyester (fiberglass is very robust)
- With quick fasteners
- Clearly visible edging in the color yellow (all around). Binding tape also gives the net a lot of stability
- Nets with Velcro strips, on which the antennas can be attached with Velcro holding pockets
- With drain holes for rainwater on the lower edge of the network
- Ideal mesh size or available in different mesh sizes
- Color of polypropylene nets: black
- According to the guidelines of the DVV and the FIVB
- Quick assembly is possible with the network systems (with quick-release fasteners) with high stability
- Sports equipment from well-known manufacturers, such as Funtec