Equipment lockers for sports halls and schools - Getting things in order; the ideal storage. Our high-quality sports equipment lockers are quality products made in Germany and are available in different versions. Additionally to the different types (number of compartments and dimensions) of the equipment lockers for sports halls, you can choose between solid sheet metal doors and acrylic glass, as well as between many different colors.
What types of equipment cabinets for sports halls are there?
The equipment cabinet for the sports hall is ideal for storing sports equipment such as balls, ropes, rings or general accessories. In addition to the space-saving storage, the cabinets can also be locked with a cylinder lock to prevent unwanted material loss.
Our sports equipment cabinets are available in different types, which differ primarily in the sizes and modules of the interior fittings:
- Type I equipment cabinets are equipped with a lockable safe-deposit box, tire holders, a rope and cable holder, a shelf with club holder and a floor pan with dividers. A wide variety of small devices can be stored in an orderly manner.
- Type II consists of several shelves and hooks on which jump ropes can be hung, for example.
- Type III cabinets are only equipped with shelves on the inside. These are particularly suitable as a ball cabinet: since the floors are folded upwards, balls cannot roll out or fall when the doors are open.
- Type IV equipment cabinets are a combination of types I and III. They have both shelves and all modules of a type I device cabinet.
- Type V has a compartment on the inside that serves as a hat shelf and two clothes rails one behind the other.
The BASIC modular equipment cabinet offers various storage modules as additional options so that you can put together your individual equipment cabinet to meet the needs of the sports hall. This ensures that the requirements of the various club departments are taken into account. Athletics has to store other sports equipment than a ball sports department.
Large equipment cabinets for the sports hall have space-saving sliding doors, the smaller cabinets are equipped with double doors as standard. In addition, many variants can be selected between solid sheet metal or perforated sheet metal doors. All doors, as well as the rest of the frame are made of sheet steel and extremely robust. There are double doors with acrylic glass viewing windows for the two smallest cabinet types. The door frame is made of solid sheet metal again, but a large viewing window made of acrylic glass is used in the middle of the door. The advantage is that you can see what is in the cabinet at any time without having to open the cabinet. So you can see at a glance whether the desired gymnastics equipment, balls or Co. are in this equipment cabinet.
The equipment cabinets for the sports hall are supplied with a lock including two keys as standard and are of the same high quality as our lockers, lockers and lockers. All of our equipment cabinets are delivered fully assembled.
Which colors can be selected for the device cabinets?
The sports equipment cupboards are in light gray (RAL 7035) as the standard color of the body coating. The standard colors for the door elements are light gray, light blue, light green, blue, red, green and orange at no extra charge. Both the body and the doors are available in other colors on request and at an additional cost. If you are interested in a specific color, please contact us by phone or in writing.