The jumping and gymnastics skipping rope is the classic all-round device for everyone and can be used in many ways. Depending on the design, you will find gymnastics, jumping and swinging ropes in the fitness area, in coordination and conditioning training, as well as hand-held equipment in rhythmic gymnastics. The rope skipping ropes are available in many bright colors, as well as made of natural or synthetic fibers (e.g. polypropylene).
- Kübler Sport® Cotton / Jute Swing ropeNewImmediately available
- Kübler Sport® Cotton skipping ropeImmediately available
- Kübler Sport® Gymnastic Rope SkandinaviaImmediately available
- tanga sports® Gymnastic CordsImmediately available
- Skipping Rope 160 cmImmediately available
- tanga sports® Plastic Skipping RopeImmediately available
- Kübler Sport® Gymnastic Skipping RopeImmediately available
- Kübler Sport® Gymnastic Skipping Ropes blueImmediately available
- Jump rope with counter (digital)Immediately available
- Skipping rope SPEEDROPEImmediately available
- Gymnastic Circle 20 mOnly 3 left in stock
- tanga sports® Skipping Rope FitImmediately available
- Rope Storage RackImmediately available
- tanga sports® Beaded Jump RopeImmediately available
- Competition Gymnastic Rope 300 cm longImmediately available
- Skipping Rope 280 cm long with wooden handlesOnly 3 left in stock
- tanga sports® Hand Counter TALLY MANImmediately available
Exercise ropes for competition & play
Official gymnastics ropes according to FIG
Gymnastic ropes that meet the regulations of the FIG, the International Gymnastics Federation, are used in rhythmic gymnastics for competitions as well as for training and exercises. These braided and consistently strong gymnastic ropes are characterized, among other things, by the fact that they have no fixed handles, but knots. The knotted ends also give the hands sufficient support.
Skipping ropes for jumping rope
A classic skipping rope can have handles and is not subject to any specifications. However, it has to vibrate well so that children and young people can enjoy it. There are skipping ropes of various lengths and some with thickening in the middle. The classic also has no handles, but knots.
Keeping children busy
The advantage of these simple but effective gymnastic ropes for children: The little ones are supported in their natural urge to move in a playful way by a gymnastics device with which they like to train.
There are also longer gymnastic ropes for dual use: two children swing the rope, a third or even a fourth child jumps in the middle area. One usually speaks of swing ropes,
Hang up the gymnastic ropes properly
In order to keep the gymnastic ropes safely and tidily in the gym when they are not in use, there are special hanging devices that are easy to attach.