Gymnastics on the gymnastics rings is a discipline in men's gymnastics. In addition to force elements such as the cross slope, swing elements are also turned on the gymnastics rings. In children's gymnastics, physical education and mass sports, gymnastics rings are mainly used for swinging and rocking. But also in the gym, e.g. for cross training, the gymnastics rings are used as fitness equipment. Discover our large selection of different gymnastics rings in the best quality and at attractive prices for gymnastics or swing rings and conveniently order online.
- Wooden RingOnly 2 left in stock
- Wooden RingsImmediately available
- Laminated Wooden RingsSoon available again
- Kübler Sport® swing ring SetSoon available again
- SPIETH® Thomas Flair ApplianceAvailable
- SPIETH® Wooden ringsAvailable
- SPIETH® Pair of rings for Ring FrameAvailable
- SPIETH® Ceiling Rings SetAvailable
- SPIETH® Ring Frame BERLIN FIG approvedAvailable
- Trapeze BarOnly 2 left in stock
- Trapeze BarImmediately available
- Ceiling suspensionAvailable
- SPIETH® Ceiling suspensionAvailable
- Steel-cable Tension SystemAvailable
- Positioning chainImmediately available
- Securing of gymnastic rings and climbing ropesImmediately available
- Rubber weight for haul-off rope of the ring mechanismImmediately available
- Safety plateImmediately available
- Pulley for swing ring respectively haul-off ropeImmediately available
- Rocking rope for swing system, Ø 16 mmImmediately available
- SPIETH® Trainer platform ringsAvailable
- SPIETH® Gummiring für HandstandkugelImmediately available
- SPIETH® Handstand bowlsAvailable
- SPIETH® Handstand swingAvailable
- SPIETH® Handstand bowlAvailable
- SPIETH® Freestanding power benchAvailable
Buy high-quality gymnastic rings with optimal grip
What are gymnastics rings?
Gymnastic rings are always used in pairs. When used in gymnastics, the gymnastics rings mostly consist of wood (birch wood) and therefore offer good grip, which can be further improved by using magnesia. The gymnastics rings are hung on belts or ropes, often made of nylon, on a ring frame in height or on a suspension from the ceiling in the gym. With regard to the suspension, it must be ensured that the ropes do not allow any stretch in their length towards the floor. Children or beginners love movements on the gymnastics rings, e.g. swinging on the wooden rings and playfully train the swing and rhythm of your body. Gymnastic rings offer endless possibilities for training strength, coordination and balance. In children's gymnastics, several rings can also be used as a swaying surface for climbing.
Wrestling in competition
In competition, the gymnastics rings or ring systems or ring structures must comply with the regulations of the FIG. The exercises and movements to be performed in gymnastics with the rings generate forces that are several times the body weight of the athlete. Thanks to a special design and integrated damping modules, the ring systems and ring structures reduce the strain on the athlete. The double bracing prevents counter vibrations of the rings. In the version for the competition, the gymnastic rings are attached at a distance of 50 cm. This distance must be strictly observed and must not be individually adapted to the athlete. The inside diameter of the wooden gymnastic rings is approximately 18 cm, with a width of approximately 2.8 cm. The matching low jump mats, gymnastics straps, magnesia and other accessories for ring gymnastics are also available from us.
Are gymnastic rings made of wood, plastic or metal?
In fitness, gymnastics, cross training or calisthenics, gymnastics rings are used as a training device and, especially in the field of fitness, sometimes act like a pull-up bar. Integrate exercises like dips, pull-ups, muscle-ups into your workout for an effective training of the upper body muscles. By training with the gymnastics rings you can also do classic exercises, such as Pushups, leave out. In an obstacle course, gymnastics rings are used to swing or to train grip strength. In addition to plywood gymnastics rings, metal or plastic rings with adjustable fastening straps are also used. If you want to compare metal rings, plastic rings and wooden rings, the advantages of metal rings or plastic rings are clearly their weather resistance. Metal rings can be used both indoors and outdoors, which makes them particularly popular in the gym area. Thanks to high-quality processing with high quality materials, the gymnastics rings are very resilient and can be used anywhere. If you compare wooden gymnastics rings, you can see that they are used primarily in gymnastics at school and in clubs. Discover our large selection of different gymnastics rings at great prices now.