Buy sturdy & high-quality dumbbell collars
What dumbbell collars are there?
Dumbbell collars are especially needed for weight training. Because the weight locks secure the weight plates or weight plates and prevent the weights from slipping. There are dumbbell collars for barbell bars with a diameter of 30 mm and for barbell bars with a diameter of 50 mm. There are numerous types of collars or closure systems. One can differentiate between the clamp collars and screw collars. To use screw caps you need a barbell bar with thread or thread profile on the weight holder. The star collars are available as screw caps. The star collars are characterized by a particularly high level of security with which the rod can be held. The thread prevents the weight from slipping sideways. For this reason, this locking system is particularly suitable for training beginners, but also for training with heavy weights. Locking systems for smooth barbell bars without thread are clamp locks. Compared to the star locks or screw locks, the clamp locks have the advantage that they are easier and faster when changing weights. The collar collars are available for the clamp collars. These have a good holding force and the weights can be changed quickly.
Buying dumbbell collars
Our dumbbell collars stand out among others by the following advantages or properties:
- Resilient, robust & durable
- For different diameters (30 mm and 50 mm)
- Guarantee for high security
- Quick and easy assembly or application of weights with our dumbbell locks
- Various weight plate systems (clamp collars & screw collars)
- High quality materials of the dumbbell fasteners (chromed steel, plastic or rubber)
- Stable handle, which fits comfortably in the hand when put on