Sport Floors - quality floors for your gym, fitnessstudio, training room - puzzle mats, rubber rolls
- SprintTracks® Kunstrasen-Laufbahn NUMBEREDNewAvailable
- SprintTracks® Kunstrasen-Laufbahn START & FINISHNewAvailable
- Fitness sports floor 100 x 100 cm, 15 mm thick, blackImmediately available
- Sloope for Fitness Sports Floor CF, 100 x 20 cm, 43 mm thick, blackImmediately available
- Fitness Sports Floor CF, 100 x 100 cm, 43 mm thick, blackImmediately available
- Artificial Grass Sheet MaterialAvailable
- Floor Protection Mat transparent 140 x 60 cmImmediately available
- Studio Line Sports Floor redAvailable
- Fitness Sports FloorImmediately available
- Kübler Sport® Sport mat Studio FloorImmediately available
- Degree corner puzzle mat SPORT XXLAvailable
- Degree edge for Puzzle Mat SPORT XXLAvailable
- Puzzle Mat XXL, 120 x 90 cm, blackOnly 1 left in stock
- Degree corner for Puzzle Mat SPORT LAvailable
- Terminal edge for Puzzle Mat SPORT LAvailable
- Puzzle Mat SPORT LImmediately available
- SCHWINN Airdyne AD8 ProAvailable
Sports floor for the gym, training room and sports club
Sports floor - whether a training floor for weight room or fitness floor for the gym, in our sports floor offer you will find the right surface for your premises. From the simple puzzle mat to stick together to the high-quality fitness floor, you will find your ideal training basis in our sports floor online shop.
High demands are made on the flooring in training centers and fitness studios. Not only the appearance has to be considered when buying sports flooring, the functionality of the sports floor also plays a decisive role. The flooring is used very intensively during sports. On the one hand, the sports floor covering should give the exerciser the necessary stability during training. If the sports floors are too soft, there is a risk of injury. On the other hand, the fitness floor must also have good damping properties. Good cushioning is not only easy on the joints of athletes. The sports floor must also reliably absorb shocks, for example in the free barbell area in the gym or in cross training boxes. Heavy weights and exercise equipment are used here, which sometimes fall on the floor. Another criterion when buying sports flooring is slip resistance. If the sports floor covering does not provide a secure hold, there is a risk of injury. Last but not least, hygiene also plays an important role when buying a fitness floor. A fitness floor should always be easy and quick to clean, so the sports floor can also be cleaned in no time in areas that are used a lot, such as free weights or free training areas in the gym.
Find the perfect sports floor in our sports floor online shop. In addition to training flooring and flooring for the gym and training room, you will also find high-quality martial arts mats in our sports equipment online shop.